Wednesday, November 21, 2007

0 Miles

I've recently received multiple requests to write a little blurb each day about my workouts. It's for this reason that I created my training table. After a run, I record it on the table for your viewing pleasure. I've been told, however, that this doesn't satisfy your curiosity about my marathon training. You want the dirt, the scoop, the gossip! How was I supposed to know that you would include my blog in your daily reading? In any case, I'm glad to hear that you're intrigued by my progress towards the marathon, so I will make every effort to blog about my daily workouts (as long as you promise to sponsor me)!

Today, I ran zero miles. I was tempted to go for a run this morning because two wonderful people volunteered to sponsor my run in the 2008 Boston Marathon at one dollar per mile that I run in training! It's important, however, for me to work in at least one rest day each week to allow my muscles to recover from the previous week of running. This also gives me one glorious morning to sleep in before work, which doesn't explain why I woke up at 6:30am to blog about how I didn't run today.

Look forward to future posts titled "Gloves Or No Gloves?" and "Today Was Cold...But I Ran."

2 comments:

Owen said...

Am I one of those multiple requests? :-P
And besides what did you expect? Once you start a blog and others get wind of it you are guaranteed to have multiple blog stalkers. Looking forward to "Today Was Cold...But I Ran"!

Kathryn Kellett said...

You're trouble, that's what you are! Especially glad to have your support, O! :)