Friday, December 21, 2007

Ice Skating Lessons

It's time to test out those skates that you got for Christmas! As a recently retired professional figure skater for Disney on Ice, I have many, MANY years of figure skating and coaching experience. I will be offering ice skating lessons to people of all ages and abilities to raise money towards my run in the 2008 Boston Marathon for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute! See details below:

WHAT: Private and semi-private ice skating lessons with a recently retired professional figure skater from Disney on Ice!

COST: $50/hour or $25/half hour - 100% of lesson proceeds will support my run in the 2008 Boston Marathon for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

WHERE: Lessons will be offered during public skating sessions at rinks located in and around Boston, Massachusetts including, but not limited to:

1. Simoni Memorial Arena, Cambridge
2. Steriti Memorial Arena, Boston (North End)
3. The Frog Pond, Boston
4. Veterans' Memorial Rink, Arlington
5. Daly Memorial Rink, Brighton
6. Reilly Memorial Rink, Brighton (Cleveland Circle)
7. Veterans Memorial Rink, Somerville

WHEN: Contact me for availability and locations! My schedule is pretty flexible after work and on weekends (whenever I'm not running)!

CONTACT ME: Email me at kcounihan@gmail.com OR feel free to respond to this post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Katy,
What you are doing is wonderful! My father passed away many years ago from lung cancer so my interest is a double one-to support your cause and to see if we could arrange some skating lessons for my daughter. We will be visiting from Hawaii at the end of March. I emailed the details to the address that you had posted. Hope to hear from you soon!

Carrie