Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 2

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
3 Miles
Perfect conditions for a running streak (ha!).

FUN FACTS: (since May 11, 2009):
Total Miles Logged: 5
Total Time Running: 50:00
Total Time Crosstraining: 00:00

MONTHLY MILEAGE:
Total Miles Logged May: 5

Yesterday, I completed a nice, easy run around the lake. I've been trying to work running into my daily routine, so I ran 1.5 miles to Newton Center, paid for my LSAT class, and ran 1.5 miles home. It was an expensive run - costing $333.33 per mile!!

I felt a little bit of pain on my left side, so I'm going to take it nice and easy today. The reason that I started running every other day during marathon training was because my body didn't react very well to running multiple days in a row. With this in mind, I'm going to build in some easy one-milers every couple of days to give my body time to repair itself. I've got a two-day streak!

No comments: