Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Run and A Rental

Thursday, January 29, 2009
6:45PM (7 Miles)
Owen's House Run
Weather: 26F
Conditions: Icy
Gut Rating: 2
Perfect conditions for a marathon (ha!).
Pace: 6 mph

This was my first run to Owen's house this season. We were hit by a nasty storm, so the sidewalks were sheer ice in some locations. I was forced to run in the street during most of it. I was in a bit of a hurry because we made an appointment to sign our new lease following the run. Can you believe it!? It's our first apartment!! I'm so excited! I stretched and changed into one of Owen's shirts and fleece jackets; I didn't even have time to shower! GROSS! Our real estate agent must've had second thoughts about renting to us when she saw my attire (and probably smelled my attire) that evening. Looking forward to finding some new running routes near our apartment come March 1st!


FUN FACTS: (since October 20, 2008):
Total Miles Logged: 208.0
Total Time Running: 38:00:00
Total Time Crosstraining: 00:30:00

MONTHLY MILEAGE:
Total Miles Logged October: 9
Total Miles Logged November: 41.5
Total Miles Logged December: 61
Total Miles Logged January: 96.5

MONTHLY CROSSTRAINING:
Total Hours October: 00:30:00
Total Hours November: 00:00:00
Total Hours December: 00:00:00

No comments: