Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Splish Splash

Monday, February 5, 2009
7:00PM (5 Miles)
Neighborhood Loop
Weather: 36F
Conditions: Dark
Gut Rating: 2
Perfect conditions for a marathon (ha!).
Pace: 6 mph

This run was pretty hilarious. Kay did a high split over a puddle. While I was busy making fun of her, I stepped in one (ankle-deep). My shoes squished for three miles. Karma is a .... I would fill in the rest of that sentence, but I'd like to portray Dana-Farber in a positive light. LOL. Talk about deep water running!

So ... I'd also like to use this post to apologize to my readers. Some of you might be following my blog because I've accidentally led you to believe that I'm really, REALLY fast. One of my readers pointed out that I'm always running at a 10mph pace (according to my stats). I meant to post that I'm running a 10 minute mile (or a 6 mph pace). You see, I'm actually very slow. My dad tells me that, that's okay because I get more for my fundraising dollars!


FUN FACTS: (since October 20, 2008):
Total Miles Logged: 225.0
Total Time Running: 41:15:00
Total Time Crosstraining: 00:30:00

MONTHLY MILEAGE:
Total Miles Logged October: 9
Total Miles Logged November: 41.5
Total Miles Logged December: 61
Total Miles Logged January: 108.5 <<<< CHECK THAT OUT!!!!
Total Miles Logged February: 5

No comments: