Friday, March 7, 2008

Tasty Treats

There's a little ice cream shop along the marathon route called the White Mountain Creamery. I've run past it about one hundred times, always wanting to stop in for a sundae. On April 22, 2008, the day after the marathon, I'm going to celebrate my hard work at the White Mountain Creamery! Some runners will pamper themselves with a drink and a good massage, but I'm going to treat myself to ice cream! I'm going to park myself at one of the little tables with a banana split and watch as runners pass by the window. If you're in the area, please feel free to join me!

P.S. While we're on the topic of tasty treats, thank you so very much to my secret "marathon buddies" for leaving a surprise cupcake from Party Favors on my desk at work! Biting into that cupcake after my workout was a truly magical moment!

No comments: