Friday, March 28, 2008

Daily Kick in the Butt

Now that the marathon is less than four weeks away, friends and family have been sending an overwhelming amount of motivational quotes and videos. My marathon buddies made me a chain of inspiration to officially kickoff the marathon countdown! Just wanted to share a couple of additional surprises that I found in my email today!

1. Kate sent me the following video to keep me motivated:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xR0Rj9Dh-dM

2. Karla sent the following inspirational quote because the weather is a little unmotivating today:

"I have to race. I'm like a Ferrari. You can't keep it in the garage."
- Regina Jacobs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie,

Great video of the Boston Runners. I think we should join them after the marathon....or, maybe not!

Great job - keep up the great work.

Jack

Kathryn Kellett said...

LOL! Glad you liked the video, Jack! Hope I bump into them during the marathon just to boost the fun factor! Thanks for reading!