Wednesday, January 23, 2008

100 Minutes for Dana-Farber

I jumped onto the elliptical machine at the gym for exactly 100 minutes this evening and completed a half hour of stretching in the group exercise room. I strategically placed myself on the elliptical machine in front of the television playing Deal or No Deal, so the 100 minutes passed relatively quickly. The contestant on the show was left with only three cases to open and two of them contained a million dollars! She didn't end up winning the million because she made a last minute deal with the banker for approximately $400,000. Perhaps I could participate in Deal or No Deal to help me reach my 2008 DFMC fundraising goal of $10,000?!? On a side note, Deal or No Deal is a game of chance because there's no real skill involved. There's a cash prize, but no consideration because individuals are not required to pay a fee to participate. I really must talk to Troy about gameshows in the morning!

My knee was pain free during the workout, but it's a little bit stiff right now. I'm going to ice it and get some sleep because it's just about midnight!

No comments: