Friday, January 4, 2008

Wake Up!

My roommate, Kay, left the following note for me on our whiteboard:

Katy -

I'm going to bed, but am setting the alarm for 6 - 6:15am. Come get me when you are ready tomorrow!

This is just the extra push that I needed to get out of bed this morning to complete my crosstraining. My first workout with Kay was a success! She jumped out of bed as soon as I knocked on her door, and we were at the gym just a few minutes later for some interval training on the elliptical machines. It was strange working out at 6am considering that I had just finished a run only ten hours earlier. Now we're all fitness gurus in the Kate, Kay, and Katy household! I'm going to try to talk Kay into running with me and Kate sometime soon. I've got a twelve(ish) mile run tomorrow morning with the rest of the DFMC team, so it's off to bed for me!

No comments: