Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Jolly Jaunt


Wednesday, December 24, 2008
7:00AM (4-Mile Run)
Rt. 9
Weather: 30F
Conditions: Sunny
Gut Rating: 3
Perfect conditions for a marathon (ha!).
Pace: Who Knows?

Twas the day before Christmas, so we laced up our shoes. We went for a run, and resisted the "snooze." The end. Sorry, it's much too late to be creative. My running buddy and I were separated over the holidays. We were both supposed to complete a six miler and a two miler on our own, but I got sidetracked with my GMAT studying. I know, I know. No excuses. Bah humbug!

FUN FACTS: (since October 20, 2008):
Total Miles Logged: 103.5
Total Time Running: 17:05:00
Total Time Crosstraining: 00:30:00

MONTHLY MILEAGE:
Total Miles Logged October: 9
Total Miles Logged November: 41.5
Total Miles Logged December: 53

MONTHLY CROSSTRAINING:
Total Hours October: 00:30:00
Total Hours November: 00:00:00
Total Hours December: 00:00:00

GUT RATING SCALE:
(1) Great workout! Could have run twice as far (if I threw caution and The Plan to the wind).
(2) Rewarding effort - felt almost great.
(3) Worked up a decent sweat - had fun in general.
(4) Heart and soul not out here with my body, but...The Plan, Boss, The Plan!
(5) Thank goodness the race wasn't today. I'd rather be doing almost anything else.

No comments: