Monday, January 5, 2009

Round Two

Monday, January 5, 2009
6:00PM (5 Miles)
Neighborhood loop
Weather: 41F
Conditions: Dark
Gut Rating: 4
Perfect conditions for a marathon (ha!).
Pace: 10 mph

The ice thawed, so we decided to run five miles this evening. I wore my new, blue running top from Brian and Kate. Thanks guys! We definitely ran faster than usual, but my body felt tired after my first day back to work in eleven days. It was nice having Kay's company because she really kept me going tonight.


FUN FACTS: (since October 20, 2008):
Total Miles Logged: 127.5
Total Time Running: 21:30:00
Total Time Crosstraining: 00:30:00

MONTHLY MILEAGE:
Total Miles Logged October: 9
Total Miles Logged November: 41.5
Total Miles Logged December: 61
Total Miles Logged January: 16

MONTHLY CROSSTRAINING:
Total Hours October: 00:30:00
Total Hours November: 00:00:00
Total Hours December: 00:00:00

GUT RATING SCALE:
(1) Great workout! Could have run twice as far (if I threw caution and The Plan to the wind).
(2) Rewarding effort - felt almost great.
(3) Worked up a decent sweat - had fun in general.
(4) Heart and soul not out here with my body, but...The Plan, Boss, The Plan!
(5) Thank goodness the race wasn't today. I'd rather be doing almost anything else.

No comments: