Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First DFMC Group Run

Saturday, December 13, 2008
8:00AM (6.5-Mile Run)
Watertown
Weather: 30F
Conditions: Sunny
Gut Rating: 3
Perfect conditions for a marathon (ha!).
Pace: 10 min/mile

Today was my first group run! I ran with Sarah Neukom and Karen. It was great to see the rest of the team! Forgot how much I love breakfast at the Mt. Auburn Club! DFMC always takes good care of us after our long runs! Finding transportation to the group runs can be tricky sometimes, but not today! I rented a Zipcar, and picked up Eric Kaye and Sarah on the way there.

FUN FACTS: (since October 20, 2008):
Total Miles Logged: 78.5
Total Time Running: 13:35:00
Total Time Crosstraining: 00:30:00

MONTHLY MILEAGE:
Total Miles Logged October: 9
Total Miles Logged November: 41.5
Total Miles Logged December: 28

MONTHLY CROSSTRAINING:
Total Hours October: 00:30:00
Total Hours November: 00:00:00
Total Hours December: 00:00:00

GUT RATING SCALE:
(1) Great workout! Could have run twice as far (if I threw caution and The Plan to the wind).
(2) Rewarding effort - felt almost great.
(3) Worked up a decent sweat - had fun in general.
(4) Heart and soul not out here with my body, but...The Plan, Boss, The Plan!
(5) Thank goodness the race wasn't today. I'd rather be doing almost anything else.

No comments: